Grace UMC’s Mission and Values
Grace UMC reflects the grace of God in how we welcome, love, and serve the world and one another.
- Worship – We gather to receive God’s grace in word, sacrament, music, and prayer.
- A Wide Welcome – We invite, accept, and include all people while respecting our differences, including all abilities, all ethnicities, all orientations, and all identities.
- Relationships – We build deep and meaningful connections through which we encounter God and enjoy authentic community.
- Impact – We engage with what God is doing to impact our church, community, and world for good.
- Fun – We foster a spirit of celebration and share the abundant joy of the Gospel.
- Christ-Centered – We keep the main thing the main thing, and the main thing is the Grace of God in Jesus Christ.
The members and friends of Grace UMC welcome all persons, regardless of ethnic heritage, religious backgrounds, age, or financial status. You are welcome here!
If you would like to learn more about Grace UMC, please feel free to contact us here.