The Grace Leadership Board is a 10-member board of Grace UMC church members (plus the senior pastor ex-officio) who lead the ministry of Grace UMC in two primary ways. First, the Board directs the vision, plan, implementation, and evaluation of Grace United Methodist Church’s mission and ministry.
Second, it provides for the administration of the church including monitoring and managing finances, facilities, and staff, especially to be in compliance with the requirements of the United Methodist Book of Discipline.
Grace’s Ministry Teams include:
- Worship (Planning, Hospitality, Music, A/V)
- Faith Formation (Senior Council, Youth Council, Children’s Ministry Council)
- Community Engagement (Mission, Boy Scout Troop 670, Grace Children’s Learning Center)
- Congregational Care (Bereavement, Prayers & Squares)
- Administrative (Facilities, Financial Monitoring, Memorials, History & Records)
Please feel free to contact the church office at 703-361-7800 or email@example.com for more information.