Small Groups are meeting!
Grace offers small groups and classes on Sundays and during the week. Take a look below or contact the church office (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more info!
Weekday Small Groups
- Women’s Bible Study
- Meets weekly on Mondays at 6:30pm in the Conference Room
- Wednesday Morning Prayer Group
- Meets weekly at 9:30am in the Prayer Room
- Wednesday Morning Bible Study (meets September through May)
- Meets weekly from 10:30-11:45am in the Community Room and on Zoom
- Wednesday Evening Bible Study (meets September through May)
- Meets weekly on Zoom from 7:30-8:30pm
- Healthcare Professional Support Group (meets September through May)
- Meets the 2nd Thursday of each month from 7-8pm on Zoom
- Prayers & Squares (quilting and sewing group)
- Meets the 2nd Thursday of each month from 1:30-4:30pm in the Fellowship Hall
- Friday Small Group (meets September through May)
- Meets weekly from 10:30-12pm in the Community Room
- Men’s Breakfast
- Meets one Saturday each month at 8am at Denny’s in Manassas
Sunday Small Groups
A variety of Small Groups meet during the 10am Engagement Hour on Sunday mornings. These include:
- Applied Life Adult Sunday School class
- Meets in Community Room 1
- Progressive Sunday School class
- Meets in Room 202
- ‘Rents Room
- Meets in Community Room 2
- TBD (Thoughtful Biblical Discussions) class
- Meets in the Resource Room
View the church calendar to see all that is happening at Grace UMC!
For more info on any of these Small Groups, please contact the church office at email@example.com or 703-361-7800.