We have lots to look forward this Fall. We know you’ll find some great opportunities for children to grow in their faith with us at Grace!
Please feel free to contact Ms. Anna, Director of Children and Family Ministries, with any questions or for more info! An e-mail newsletter with announcements and information for kids and their families is sent out seasonally.
UpStreet Sunday School
Children of all ages are welcome at Sunday School where we learn about our God, our faith, and how to be Little Lights that shine bright in our community. Preschoolers will learn through creative play, crafts, and music about Christ’s love. Grades K-5 will explore Bible stories through faith-based activities and conversation.
- Preschoolers (ages 3-5yrs): Check in & check out by Room 4 on the main Sunday School Hall.
- K-5th Graders: Check in & check out on the lower level by the KidZone.
- Please be sure to fill out a Child Registration Form for the year.
Nursery care is available from 9am to 12pm every Sunday, including the 10am Engagement Hour, for children born on or after 10/1/2019. Look for a member of the Welcome team (they’ll be wearing special yellow tags) or Children’s Ministries team (wearing green shirts) if you need assistance.
TAG (Take and Give) Mission Group
TAG meets every 4th Sunday of the month from 12-2pm!
- Open to 3rd-6th graders
- Meet in the KidZone
- We’ll have a pizza lunch followed by learning about and doing a mission project
- Cost: $10 for lunch through May; $10 if you’d like a TAG t-shirt
For more info, please contact Ms. Arleen at firstname.lastname@example.org
See Some of the Wonderful Past Events for Children and Families at Grace!
For more information about any of Grace’s Children’s programs, please contact our Director of Children and Family Ministries at Grace.