Growing up is difficult and yet can be so much fun! Here at Grace we try to provide each student with a place to put their talents into use, while making friends and growing in their faith. We are excited about all the ways we can reach students in 6th grade thru 12th grade (considered YOUTH), college students and beyond (considered Young Adults). We have opportunities for all to become part of worship, mission, fellowship, intentional faith development and so much more, all while having fun doing it! Take a look:
- YOUTH Sunday School is from 9:45-10:45am in the Generations room each Sunday (unless noted in the bulletin).
- YOUTH Group is Sunday nights from 6:15-8:15pm weekly in the Generations Room.
- YOUTH Council is an open group, led and formed by an application process, that plans and leads youth activities and meets on the first Sunday of each month from 3-4:30 pm. Click here to view Application details and dates as a PDF or here to save as a Word doc.
- YOUTH Summer Mission trips for junior high (6-8 grades) and Senior high ( 9th-12th grades).
- YOUTH Yearly Retreats for students.
- Boy Scouts (Troop 670) is housed at Grace UMC and is an active operational ministry of the church. Students, both boys and girls can find ways to participate in all levels of scouting.
- College Student care packages and cards are a ministry that is fueled by students and volunteers. (Please turn in any college addresses to the church office!)
- Young Adult Ministries hosts a retreat, biweekly meet-ups, and bible study as well as occasional fun outings.
For more information on these groups/events or to learn more about how you can assist with these, please click on the links above or on the Student Ministries Menu. You may also contact Debbie Cali at 703-361-7800.