Grace UMC Young Adult Ministry Mission Statement
“Provide spiritual guidance and social outreach to young men and women ages 18 – 26 empowering faith advancement and deeper disciple relationships in Jesus Christ.”
- YAM holds meet-ups every first and third Monday of the month at 7:00 PM.
- Every third Monday of the month, our meet-ups are located at Jirani Coffeehouse and coffee is on us.
- Every first Monday of the month, we either have a group outing/event, or our meet-up is at a different location (such as a leader’s home or at the church).
- YAM is for high school grads+ (ages 18-26). We welcome new faces at every meet-up and friends are always welcome – YAM folks do not need to be members of GUMC or any church to participate, though we expect everyone to engage in a loving, accepting, and respectful discussion with one another at all times.
- YAM embarks on an annual weekend retreat.
- YAM participates in volunteer opportunities within the church and the surrounding community.
For more information contact:
Grace Rotz email@example.com
Fred Mentzel firstname.lastname@example.org
Debbie Cali email@example.com