Grace’s Young Professionals Ministry strives to provide spiritual guidance and social outreach to young men and women in a small group setting. The Young Professionals small group will meet Sundays at 10am starting September 18. Monthly social gatherings are held each month. See below for more info or email email@example.com. All are welcome!
Upcoming Social Events:
- September 10, 2pm – pool party at a member’s home
- October 15 – hot air balloon exhibit at the fair grounds
- November 5 – tentatively Sip and Paint at Muse
Upcoming Events for Young Professionals at Grace
- The Young Professionals Ministry mission statement is to “Provide spiritual guidance and social outreach to young men and women ages 18 – 30ish empowering faith advancement and deeper disciple relationships in Jesus Christ.”
- We welcome new faces at every meet-up and friends are always welcome – you do not need to be members of Grace UMC or any church to participate, though we expect everyone to engage in a loving, accepting, and respectful discussion with one another at all times.
- The Young Professionals Ministry is devoted to creating a safe space for young adults to feel comfortable joining in fellowship, bible study, and discussions about faith.
College Age Student Ministry
College Students – please reach out and send your current address to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Grace community would love to connect with you!
For more information about any of Grace’s Student programs, please contact our Director of Student Ministries at Grace.