ESL Fall Class: September 15 – November 19, 2020
Registration for the Fall class is now closed.
The next session will be in January, 2021. More info will be posted soon. Please email Janice at email@example.com if you have any questions.
English as a Second Language (ESL) – Intermediate Level Class
We are offering an intermediate level class this fall with the goal of improving English communication skills. Our lessons cover speaking, listening, reading, writing, vocabulary, and grammar.
Is the Intermediate level right for me?
This class is ideal for the student who can understand a lot of English but has difficulty in carrying on a simple conversation with others. If you have just begun to speak the language, this class will be too hard. If you are comfortable with speaking English but want to work on perfecting your English, this class will be too easy.
September 15 – November 19, Tuesdays & Thursdays 7:00 – 8:30pm
- Class will meet online via ZOOM
- Required: Must have smartphone, tablet, or computer, email address, and access to internet to join
- Cost: $30 – includes textbook
Steps to Register:
1. Fill out registration form (link here)*
*The last question is signing up for a phone interview. This is required before you get a spot in class. Please email Janice at firstname.lastname@example.org if none of those times work for you!
2. After you get an email confirming your spot, pay the $30 registration fee online (details will come in email from your teacher).