Welcome to Grace Children’s Learning Center, an integral ministry of Grace United Methodist Church. Enjoy your tour of our school as you learn more about who we are and how we partner with parents in the growth and development of their children.
The mission of GCLC is to provide a safe, nurturing, quality learning environment that reflects the grace of God.
We view each child as a unique individual with needs and gifts to be recognized, respected and met. To reflect this, a “developmental” curriculum is provided within our loving and positive Christian environment where children and their families will:
- Be welcomed with radical hospitality
- Engage in passionate worship during chapel, JAM (Jesus and Me)
- Grow intellectually, socially, physically and spiritually
Each child is a unique person with individual needs to be recognized and met. Our nurturing staff strives to bridge the gap between home and school. Our programs are designed to provide each student with a sound foundation for future education experiences.
Our children flourish in our nurturing environment with “hands-on” activities and academic endeavors. Active learning, social, physical, cognitive and spiritual growths are the core goals of our programs.
Goals and Objectives
GCLC provides enriching experiences enhancing cognitive, language, social, spiritual, emotional, and physical development.
- For each child to know him/herself as a child of God
- To foster a positive sense of self worth & tolerance for others within each child
- To learn the balance of independence and interdependence
Special Features of Our School
- Degreed, nurturing teaching staff
- Supportive community environment
- Developmentally appropriate curriculum
- Language Program is Phonics Based
- Emphasis on individual attention
- Music, Chapel, Art, Movement, Library, and JAM
- Christian related activities
- Curb-side drop off & pick-up available
- Field Trips & Special Events