Registration Information for 2023-2024
- Registration for 2023-2024 is now open!
- Click here for Registration Steps
- A message about Summer Camp 2023
Summer Camp Info
Sadly, due to HVAC renovations, we will not have Summer Camps for 2023. Click here for more info.
School Year Registration Steps
- New families: please call to confirm we have a space to offer you (703-393-2345)
- Currently enrolled families: Skip to Step 2
- Print, fill out, and give this Registration Form (paper copy) to GCLC
- By dropping off the form in person at the GCLC office
- By email to GCLC@umcgrace.org or
- By mail to 9750 Wellington Rd., Manassas, VA 20110
- Ensure Registration and Supply fees are paid to secure your spot
- To complete your Registration, please provide the following by the first day of school:
- Original Birth Certificate for verification (new students only)
- Updated Immunization Record
- Virginia State Physical form (by 10/10/23)
- Completed Child Information Sheet
Questions? Call 703-393-2345 or email GCLC@umcgrace.org
Arrival & Departure
A few notes about dropping off and picking up your child from GCLC:View Carpool Map
Before and After Care, infants, toddlers and 2’s Families: These families will enter the building either on the first or lower level to drop of their child(ren).
Any families that do not fall under before/after care, infants, toddlers or twos are encouraged to use carpool. See the Carpool Map for the traffic pattern and where we are unloading and loading students into cars.
If a family has multiple age groups and one of those age groups are either infants, toddlers or twos, they may bring both children into the building and drop the younger one off first, and use the hallway to the new fellowship hall to drop off their older child.
We are asking families to utilize the lower-level entrance (entrance by the preschool office) to come into the building if their child is arriving late or leaving early.