Grace News & highlights
it’s important to stay connected and continue to build relationships with one another. We have several groups that meet throughout the week, usually on Zoom or Facebook. To get involved or learn more, send an email to email@example.com and we will get you connected! You may also sign up for Grace weekly emails here to stay up to date on all that is happening!
We continue to support our local community in many ways – donating food and supplies to neighbors in need, sewing masks, offering our parking lot as a COVID testing location, and more. If you are interested in helping out or are in need of help, please let us know. Please visit the Serve page for more info.
- Sunday Worship LIVE online every week at 9:30am
- Indoor, In-person Worship every Sunday at 11am
- Outdoor, In-person Worship – first Sunday of each month (No Outdoor Worship during the summer)
- Morning Prayer – Tuesdays & Thursdays at 9am on Grace’s Facebook page and live stream website page. (Not meeting during the summer)
- Wednesday Morning Bible Study – Every Wednesday at 10:30am. (Not meeting during the summer)