In response to COVID-19, our physical building is closed, but the ministries of Grace are still happening! See below for more opportunities to stay connected and visit our Grace Facebook page or contact our office for more information. We miss you and look forward to when we can all be together again!
Continuing in Ministry
Here is the good news, we don’t have to wait to follow Jesus! There are many ways in which we can live out the love of Christ even during this time of social distancing. Take a look below or send an email to email@example.com if you have any questions.
We continue to support our local community in many ways – donating food and supplies to neighbors in need, sewing masks, offering our parking lot as a COVID testing location, and more. If you are interested in helping out or are in need of help, please let us know. Please visit the Community and Outreach page for more info.
Even though we may be apart during this time, it’s important to stay connected and continue to build relationships with one another. We have several groups that meet throughout the week, usually on Zoom or Facebook. To get involved or learn more, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get you connected! You may also sign up for Grace weekly emails here to stay up to date on all that is happening!
- Online Worship – live stream every Sunday at 9:45am on Grace’s Facebook page: www.facebook.com/GraceUMCManassas and Grace live stream website page.
- Morning Prayer – Tuesdays & Thursdays at 9am on Grace’s Facebook page: www.facebook.com/GraceUMCManassas and Grace live stream website page.
- Wednesday Morning Bible Study – Every Wednesday at 10:30am via Zoom.
- Upstreet Preschool Sunday School – Every other Sunday at 11am via Zoom.
- Weekly Bible Stories – “Jr. JAM with Ms. Arleen” – Every Thursday on Facebook, YouTube, and here.
- Weekly Story Time – “Moments with Ms. Mayce” – Every Friday on Facebook, YouTube, and here.
Youth and Young Adults
- Youth Group Gathering – Every Sunday at 6pm via Zoom.
- Sr. High (grades 9-12) Women’s Study – Every Monday at 3pm via Zoom.
- In Deep Bible Study for Youth – Every Tuesday at 7pm via Zoom.
- Young Adult Ministry (YAM) Study – Every Thursday at 7pm via Zoom.
- Days of Service and Birthday Parades – Dates and times vary.
- Parrish Bells meet up – First Sunday of the month at 8pm via Zoom. (Weekly starting in Sept.)
- Chancel Choir meet up – First Wednesday of the month at 8pm via Zoom. (Weekly starting in Sept.)
- Grace Notes Choir meet up – Once a month on Monday at 7:30pm via Zoom. (Weekly starting in Sept.)
- Treble Ensemble meet up – Once a month on Thursday at 7:30pm via Zoom. (Weekly starting in Sept.)
- The Wesley Singers meet up – Every Sunday at 6pm via Zoom with Youth Group (Resume weekly starting in Sept.)
Individual Prayer Time in the Sanctuary
On Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays between 10:15am and 1:30pm, you may now make a reservation to come pray in the sanctuary. A few key things to know:
- Each person attending must fill out a Health Acknowledgement Online form no more than 4 days before the reservation date.
- Only one family group is allowed in the sanctuary at a time.
- Time slots are 30 minutes long.
- Masks must be worn at all times.