Christmas Eve Worship Services
- 4pm – Family Service with pop-up children’s pageant & children’s music
- 6pm – Casual Contemporary Service led by the Thrive Music Team. (This service will also be live-streamed).
- 8pm – Festive Traditional Service with a variety of music groups leading worship
- 10:30pm – Piano/organ concert
- 11pm – Traditional Candlelight Service
- 6pm – Casual Contemporary Service led by the Thrive Music Team.
Communion and candle-lit Silent Night offered at every Christmas Eve service.
Christmas Day and New Year’s Day Worship Services
December 25 – 11am (one service in-person and live-streamed) – Pajamas Welcome!
January 1 – 11am (one service in-person and live-streamed)
Christmas in Manassas
Check out all the great events happening around Manassas during the holiday season:
The Season of Advent
Joy to the World
This Advent at Grace, we will journey through the book of Isaiah as we prepare for Christmas. Advent is a season of joyful anticipation, and Isaiah invites us to prepare and look forward to the joyful coming of Christ to our world.
If you are looking for an Advent book study, here is one we recommend. You can find a link to purchase it here.
The TBD Adult Sunday School class (meets at 10am in the Library on the 2nd floor) plans to use this book during Advent, starting on Sunday, November 27. All are welcome to join in!
December 14 @ 6pm in the Grace UMC Sanctuary.
This is a service of remembrance and hope open to all who are grieving the loss of a loved one this season.
You are invited to bring a special tree ornament to use during the service.